Hello, This is BizBlocks.
The beginning of the Masternode is just around the corner. A lot of people are waiting and wondering what policy will come out.
We have put more systematic and technical efforts to ensure that both our current members and new members are able to have good results with better policies. As a result, we have decided to exclude the role of meta node because the 2nd Master – meta node – node system had some troubles with legal issues and the system complexity.
It will maintain the master – node level as the 1st.
- A Node can recommend new node to several or dozens of people.
- A member recommended – a participant buying with ETH in real-time immediately gets an airdrop into KISC for the certain amount 00% of the node participated.
- The participation in KISC is excluded from the node recommendation’s airdrop (Plan to apply the existing KISC member into a separate event)
The reason is to connect a chance for node participation into buying. This is the same event policy such as the 1st additional buying event.
- Participation in ETH is only different thing from the 1st additional buying event and the buying status by ETH participation is transparently confirmed on PayBanC app. (API connection Buying)
If participate in ETH, (during an event period only) -
E.g.) Master – node <- node (recommendation %) <- node (recommendation %) <- node (recommendation %) – infinite recommendation.
E.g.) A node – if recommend directly to 100 people, the node will get a recommendation airdrop from each 100 participants.
When additional participating in ETH, it will become a recommendation airdrop.
However, the airdrop received by the recommendation node participation will be divided into five months, and after get the recommendation airdrop, the amount of airdrops to be received in the future will be lapsed when the node recommended is lapsed.
This is to prevent that KISC volume is concentrated into KISC market and people abuses getting airdrops at the same time.
Modification regarding the Masternode participation
1. ETH participation the standard unit of the minimum delegated quantity
* Master: Reflect the amount of ETH and the KISC value of market value in real-time which equivalent to $ 5,000
* Node: Reflect the amount of ETH and the KISC value of market price in real-time which equivalent to $ 3,000
E.g.) *If assume current market price of ETH: 1ETH -250,000(won) * current market price of KISC (100won)
Master – Needed minimum 24 ETH, receive 60,000KISC then participate.
(1ETH 250,000 x 24 ETH = $5,000(6,000,000won) = KISC 100won x 2500ea = 250,000
2500KISC x 24 ETH = 60,000 KISC, with the amount of 60,000 KISC, participate in mining.
* Reason for change: this is the result from a lot of people’s opinion that if decides based on the number of KISC, the entry level will be high for new members when the price of KISC increases. We have set a policy based on the amount of Ethereum because this can hinder active mining activities.
* The public relation contribution system will be announced separately.
Start the Kaiser Masternode
Korea: start at 16:00pm on August 27th ,2019 (if special situation happens, extended notice)
1. Change how to participate
1) Install and sing up for PayBanC
2) Delegate KISC more than the minimum delegation amount
3) Access web page and login (PayBanC ID, password)
4) Apply for registration (master/node selection and setting the rate of compensation etc.)
1) Install and sign up for PayBanC App
2) Click the tab ‘Participate in Masternode’ on PayBanC App
3) Choose general node and enter Masternode mobile phone number
4) Delegate KISC more than the minimum delegation amount
*Masternode delegation cannot be transferred directly from exchanges or Kaiser Wallet.
If exchanges or Kaiser Wallet other than PayBanC is sent, errors or omissions could be occurred on the Masternode payroll system.
For this reason, it has been changed that you can only delegate through the ‘delegation’ menu after send KISC to PayBanC KISC wallet.
The Kaiser Masternode will be expanded overseas. We are putting more efforts and doing our best for it.
In global communities, the participation details of Kaiser Masternode will be released through media.
After the discussion, we have decided to start the Masternode first in Korea.
After start it in Korea, global community will be opened within 10 days.
In global community, the participation speed is a bit slow at first, but it will grow exponentially.
Now, everyone should establish and implement business strategies.
We will keep you updated with more systematic details.
We hope you are able to experience and develop the Kaiser’s crypto real world together. Thank you.
* If you have additional inquiries, please ask us through the Q&A session https://kisc.io/boards. We will be happy to answer them.